Discover Cambodia like you’ve never seen it before on our women’s empowement program! We work alongside local partners in Cambodia to determine the needs within the local communuty. All our women’s empowerment programs aim to increase gender equality in the community through various forms of English lessons, health or life skills classes.
Our program aims to sustainably equip these women with the neccesary skills and tools to help eradicate poverty and increase education levels throughout the country in the long term. While making a difference in the local community you gain valuable skills to develop yourself personally and professionally and improve your own future job prospects.
- Contribute to impactful and sustainable women’s empowerment initiatives
- Explore Phnom Penh and appreciate all its natural beauty and amazing attractions
- Immerse yourself into the fascinating Cambodian culture and learn the local language
- Experience Cambodia and live like the locals do.
- Visit iconic landmarks like the Royal Palace or the National Museum of Cambodia,
- Make a serious and sustainable difference in the lives of girls and women in the local community
- In your free time you can travel north to explore the grand Angor Wat temple, the largest religious monument in the world!
Many GVI programs are great working vacations. They will provide you with skills you can use the rest of your life. You will have an amazing experience and meet people you will remember for the rest of your life. You will be working alongside people as young as college ages, to people between jobs and from all walks of life. The settings are often rustic, but turn out more comfortable than you expect.