On top of our direct recruitment, we rely on a network of carefully selected Sending Partners around the world to recruit participants onto our programs. As global leaders in youth travel and education, we offer our award-winning programs to our Sending Partners to fulfil their requirements for volunteering (over and under 18s, and groups), academic year or semesters abroad, internships and online training courses.
GVI works with two types of Sending Partners. Our Booking Partners confirm participants and manage the booking process until departure for the program, while our Referral Partners refer the details of interested participants to GVI, so that our Sales Team may contact them directly. We are happy to work on whichever model suits you best.
If you are interested in becoming a Sending Partner, please give us a call or fill in the form below and the Partners Team will be in touch shortly.
To view everything that GVI offers please visit www.gviworld.com.
- Amazing programs: If you are looking for a program provider who can supply world-class, award-winning programs based around community development, cultural exchange, environmental awareness and sustainable development, you have come to the right place.
- Dedicated partner support desk: To ensure your sales team gets the training and support they need, 24/7. We pride ourself on this promise of 360-degree support.
- A proven track record: Since we began in 1998, we have sent over 35,000 participants to work on our programs all over the world, set up over 600 community partnerships and have over 200+ programs running globally. The vast majority describes their experience with us as life-changing, with an over 95% approval rating.
- Specific training and sales resources: You will have access to live, up-to-date links with program information, regular updates on our programs are also available via our social media, plus access to our in-country experts who know our programs inside out.
- A one-stop-shop: GVI is a one-stop-shop for all your in-country needs as well as virtual volunteering, internship and career development programs. We also offer work experience, high school and university programs.
- High-quality delivery: We pride ourselves on having the best qualified and trained staff. This, in turn, produces lower complaints and less refunds required.
- Returning participants: We have high levels of returning participants to help you build your brand.