1) To Make A Difference And Live A More Meaningful Life We’re all searching for a greater purpose in life. The famous psychologist, Victor Frankl, even thought that finding out what is important to us and dedicating our life to it is possibly our most basic desire....
1) Explore Angkor Wat and The Surrounding Ruins of The Khmer Empire If you’re visiting Cambodia, chances are you’ve come to see the magnificent ruin that is the Angkor Wat. I mean it's on the National flag for goodness sake! It is by far the largest religious...
I’m a second-year student at Bournemouth University, as a student, one of my requirement was to do a work experience placement for 10 weeks over the first and second years. I decided to take my time abroad and look into conservation and the ways that different...
1. Explore Points of Interest In Lima You won’t be at a loss for things to do in Peru’s seaside capital. Not only is the city a bustling metropolis featuring excellent shopping opportunities, illustrious fine dining establishments, and spectacular food street, it also...
It was an early Sunday morning when we set off. The sun was just beginning to break through the greenery of the coastal forest surrounding us, as we walked towards our first trail for the day. High in the trees we could hear birds singing and cicadas buzzing, and...
1) Where Is Ghana? Talk to most people about Ghana and they’re likely to ask ‘Where’s that?’ Ghana is pretty much right at the center of the world, being both incredibly close to the equator and on the line representing 0° longitude. On a world map y15ou’ll find it on...
What Is A GVI Internship? All GVI business internships are three-month programs all of which operate over the summer months (although not exclusively so). They all feature the option of extending your program for another 3 months where you’ll be able to get a...
Are you an ambitious young business student, who knows they have the knowledge, talent, and guts to make it in the competitive world market? Looking for a chance to prove it? GVI's international business internships will give you that chance and help you show your...
If you're in high school today, chances are you're way more clued up about global issues than any previous generation. Even more impressive, you've probably already contributed to projects in support of causes you truly care about. For you, it's not simply about...
Are you fed up with the way the state of the world is often bemoaned while no one actually seems to do something about it? News bullets abound with shocking statistics concerning the high prevalence of gender violence or the many persons throughout the world who still...
Subscribe to our Blog
GVI on Instagram
- Could not find an access token for didier_8134.
GVI on Facebook
- Cape Town
- Chiang Mai
- Community Development
- Fiji Islands
- Limpopo and KZN
- Luang Prabang
- Mahe and Curieuse
- Personal Development
- Phang Nga
- Responsible Travel
- Service Learning
- Under 18