Yes, you can still intern abroad this summer. Get the practical experience you need to land your purpose-driven international dream job – from home.
Spend this summer analysing photos of baby sea turtles or scanning drone footage of tropical coral reefs. Alternatively, set up a fundraising campaign for a women’s empowerment organisation or teach English to social entrepreneurs.
GVI Virtual Internships include practical work experience with a range of governments, NGOs and social enterprises in locations around the world, daily one-on-ones with an assigned mentor and weekly masterclasses delivered by local experts.
Don’t let the current global reality stop you. Get started today and make a living out of something you’re truly passionate about.
- After successful completion you’ll have:
- certificates from the University of Richmond and GVI to add to your resume, as evidence of the theory, learnt and skills gained
- project-based experience, demonstrating to employers your ability to apply these skills to real-world scenarios and organisations
- a final project to enhance your resume and discuss with employers
- a professional recommendation from your mentor as a testimony to the skills you developed
- a global network of peers and industry professionals.