On top of our direct recruitment, we rely on a network of carefully selected agents around the world to supply participants to our programs. Global leaders in youth travel and education work with our award winning programs to fulfil their requirements for Volunteering (over and under 18s and groups), Academic Year or Semester Abroad, Internships and Training Courses.
If you are interested in becoming a sending partner, please give us a call or fill in the form below and we will get back to you.
To view everything that GVI offers please visit www.gviworld.com.
If you are looking to book or enquire to volunteer with GVI, please fill out the relevant project booking form, or enquire now directly on this site.
- Amazing Programmes: If you are looking for a programme provider who can supply world-class, award-winning programmes based around community development, cultural exchange, environmental awareness and sustainable development, you have come to the right place.
- Dedicated partner support desk to ensure your sales team get the training and support they need, 24/7. We pride ourself on this brand promise of 360 degree support!
- A proven track record: Since we began in 1998, we have sent over 22,000 participants to work on our programmes all over the world. The vast majority describes their experience with us as life-changing, with an over 95% approval rating.
- Better Training and Sales Resources: Your sales team have access to our in-country experts who know our programmes inside out. We are also the only organization to provide real-time updates from all our programmes around the world.
- GVI is a one-stop-shop for all your on-the-ground programme requirements, volunteering, work experience, high school or university programmes, service learning and study abroad programmes, internships and career development programmes.
- Tailor-made services allowing you to create a fully customizable programme to fit your individual product requirements.
- High levels of returning participants to help you build your brand.
- Lower complaints and thus less refunds required.